You’ve taken the first step to making your business idea a reality.
The Go For It programme is delivered free of charge by your Local Council through Northern Ireland’s wide network of Enterprise Agencies highly experienced business mentors.
Go For It is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014 – 2020) Programme.
Go For It provides individuals who wish to start a business with advice and capability to produce their own business plan and register for self-employment.
The key aims of the Go For It programme are:
- To raise the overall number of business starts and new jobs per annum in Northern Ireland
- Provision of a start-up programme that is universal (i.e offers support to anyone seeking to start a business)
- Provide an information, diagnostic and start-up support service to ensure businesses are able to access the most appropriate services to address specific business issues and help them realise future opportunities
- Provide access to a range of information that will help reduce the perception of risk and increase the level of awareness and understanding of the business start-up and development process.
- Support enterprise and employment activity across the region to obtain a more optimal distribution of economic activity. To deliver an accessible service that delivery on Local Government’s equality and diversity agenda, including females and young people who are NEETS (Not in Education, Employment or Training),
- To effectively signpost all new business starts to the wide range of support and advice available through the network of organisations servicing this customer base (eg: Councils, Local Chambers of Commerce, Enterprise Agencies and Invest NI)
- To provide specific advice and capability to enable entrepreneurs to develop a credible and high quality business plan
- To provide a flow of new businesses that will access further financial direct support from Invest NI.
Ready to start your business? Fill in our short form or call us on 0800 027 0639 to get:
- A one-to-one assessment meeting with a Business Adviser
- A finance and business planning workshop
- A one-to-one finance and business planning meeting
- Tailored guidance to develop your business plan
- Best practice guides, tools, videos and more to help get you started.