Business Boost is a three-year programme that aims to help local companies to become more competitive in both indigenous and export markets, recruiting at least 600 businesses over the next 3 years.
WHAT CAN BUSINESS BOOST DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Tangible, focused and bespoke advice and support
- Referrals to other relevant business support
- Up to five days FREE bespoke mentoring support/consultancy (depending on need) delivered by industry professionals
- Opportunities to grow your business with professional support
- 20 workshops and 3 networking events over the programme duration
WHAT ARE THE BUSINESS BENEFITS OF BUSINESS BOOST?
- Allows you to assess where your business is now and focus on future development and growth
- Gives you access to impartial and free business mentoring from one or a number of professionals
- Provides a bespoke and tailored support programme tailored to your business need
- Encourages and promotes networking with other local business
- Delivers regular updates and information on business development opportunities directly to your business
The Councils Business team is committed to supporting those businesses not fulfilling criteria for Business Boost by proactively identify relevant offerings provided through one or more of the Council’s partners and/or other relevant support agencies.
To find out more about Business Boost or to apply for the programme please click here.